ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMBU Corporated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

This exclusively creates Special Forces equipment, special warheads of your choosing, and we also mass produuce aircraft. If you want a price list, contact me or OMBU R&D Joker on skype for more info on our wonderful products. Operation home base is classified due to our regulations.

Last edited by OMBU Nick Bernow on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 pm

OMBU Corporate is now announcing that it is expanding into satellite launching. If you have any questions, please contact me through the regular channels at our embassy(in some factions only) or through government channels.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
OMBU Corporate is now announcing that it is expanding into satellite launching. If you have any questions, please contact me through the regular channels at our embassy(in some factions only) or through government channels.

I have a question, and just wonder where you expect to launch anything without a space program ? Space programs are not just announced or created just by word, it takes time and work to achieve one. There is a big lack of common sense, and logic here. No one will believe you when you say that you have a space program within 2 days, or less. It is impossible.

Now, no one is trying to bask you for stating this, you just did not know. I apologyse if this sounds agressive in any way, however as the site host and inventer/mastermind behind the VR-World, I just point out unlogical posts. There is in no way a hindering of you potential to a space program, but you must realize that it takes research, time and development, and resources to form such program. It's noticed that your group is brand new, compared to other groups that have been around for year, and for your new group to form while all of these other groups have done so much work jsut to get one plane a month, that is what is truly hurting this VR-World's image.

Here is a suggestion: Where and what Airports do you base out of ? It can be any, because you already base there, but if someone else bases there, then it is up to you to negotiate, or fight them if they choose not to share.

Canada, is UCFS, it would be logical to fight or request tfor them to share any part of their Canadian land. Contact "Bobbyhill1994"" for he is leader of the UCFS, which is legal ownership of their areas of Canada.

Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
This exclusively creates Special Forces equipment, special warheads of your choosing, and we also mass produuce aircraft. If you want a price list, contact me or OMBU R&D Joker on skype for more info on our wonderful products.

Where are these facilities/factories, if they even exist, did you make scenery and would it be logical to post the scenery on ssimviation so that everyone can view them ?

Think about it, you make scenery for a VM, then it is on simviation, then you get many simmers D-Loading it, then you get more recruits, just for having a acenery up. More Logic, and ideas for groups just starting out.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 pm

The UCFS does not exist anymore, snake gave me the land. It is legally my land
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
The UCFS does not exist anymore, snake gave me the land. It is legally my land

The land was not his to give, you are a corporation, not a faction, how do you have any land at all ? UCFS does exist, I talked to Bobbyhill, did you. And you dod not state where your company operates, if you even operate anywhere, what airports are your home airports ?

I also would like you to note that the ITTN forum is not the VR-World, no one within the ITTN or any other group can gie you land that is not theirs. So in a way, you should be starting from one airport. (period) Also note that:

"ITTN
International Telecommunications Transmission Network - The ITTN is the Main VR World Center Point in which Corporations, Communities and Various Factions operate, it is a database that records facts and logs a historical time line as events take place. It is not under anyone’s control, it is simply a means of communication among the universal system of the FSX VR World; think of it as the internet"

Not all groups choose to mark their operations, their issues or their buseness on this forum. VNC is active, but prevers not to note it on this forum, meaning they may be doing operations, we do not know about it. FXF is very active, but they keep to their own. UCFS is "Politically Inactive" which means they are still a formed group, which you should contact to make sure there is no conflict, but then again, corporations owning land is rare, and major corporations like GPEO only mark their positions on maps to show there they operate, not what they own. THen again, corporations are corporation, which means they legally have right to something. Th ebase, infrastructure, etc. Bowing could mark their positions all over the world where their craft are soled, but it would be marked on a different map, not the political one. Only large or old groups are politically marked on maps, like FSXF, GPEO, FSXCG, Uatia, VMC, ACC, UCFS, WCF, etc. Small groups only operate out of bases, they are just small units just starting out, unable to defend their land. So, again, I ask you, what airports or bases do you operate, just so we all can fix the confusion of border issues ?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Actually you are wrong, I am also a VM faction, I also run the OMBU Black Ops, which, despite the name, is actually a VM, consult with snake on that one. Also, i got confirmation from VFF that UCFS doesn't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Actually you are wrong, I am also a VM faction, I also run the OMBU Black Ops, which, despite the name, is actually a VM, consult with snake on that one. Also, i got confirmation from VFF that UCFS doesn't exist anymore.

You should really contact Bobbyhill, he is leader of UCFS, and I spoke with him personally, and he is in fact on almost every day. To make FALSE claims on another groups disbanding, listing to other groups who do not actually know what they are aying, is closed-minded and selfish. I know for a fact tat UCFS is active, they may not be politically active, but they are around, and you are in their land.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm

I have contacted Bobby and we worked a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMBU Corporated Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMBU Corporated   OMBU Corporated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMBU Corporated
Page 1 of 1