ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimatium to OMBU

Go down 
+2
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maverick

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Attention OMBU: You have 48 Hours to set up a committee of correspondence to negotiate with FSXAA. If you do not commence negotiations within 48 Hours, we WILL declare war. I am sick of your disrespect and arrogance.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:44 pm

No, I won't do that, because I don't have to, and i haven't been told that you are in this Virtual World
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

actually, they are. they have a base in Vietnam
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

oh, then why declare war anderson, you have no way of getting to me
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

You forgot about PNTX and OMRD. SInce you have turned down the ultimatium, I am scheduling a battle for 6:00 PM, CDT Thursday, October 15. If you are not there, I will be ready to accecpt your surrender. So, tell me....Do you fear death?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 pm

You Can't reach me
Back to top Go down
FSXAA_#4_VIPER

FSXAA_#4_VIPER

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

As second in command of the FSXAA Air force, I assure you we can deliver an attack to your doorstep bernow.See you on Thursday .
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 am

As OIC of OMBU, I am assuring you, you have to fly from vietnam, you have to fly to ohio, you cant get here
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 am

And they will have big problems if they attempt to fly the Pacific Route with armed craft. GPEO Bases and Territories are off limits to them. That mans if we catch any FSXAA craft attempting to make a flight plan ot any of our territories, they will be told to return, or be shot down, and their cargos will be damaged to where they will have no choise but to land or ditch. THen, after that, they will have to fiht off sharks, and wait for GPEO Ships to rescue them, and we might wait for a while till their survival food runs out, this way their forces will be weak and un able to make a stand against much, even if they were armed.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank you Dragon, and when you get a chance, I'd like a word with you
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Thank you Dragon, and when you get a chance, I'd like a word with you

All I know is that if they cant respect the historical values of the VR-World, and respect everyones positions, we might as well not recognize them, because if they think they can just fly through everyones territory, then they are closed-minded and not intelligent, there for they can't possibly be recognized as anything other than a civilian or terrorist group. And we could have a field day with terrirostic groups.
Back to top Go down
FSXAA_#4_VIPER

FSXAA_#4_VIPER

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Its really sad you think that we would fly 2 Fighters from Vietnam all the way to Ohio.Its called Unit transportation by the way.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:21 pm

FSXAA_#4_VIPER wrote:
Its really sad you think that we would fly 2 Fighters from Vietnam all the way to Ohio.Its called Unit transportation by the way.
You do realize that even if you use that very unrealistic idea of unit transportation, there is no way that you would even get close to Ohio, you are blocked in by TCF and GPEO, either way, you are screwed

good day, and goodbye to you, don't let the door hit your candy *** on the on the way out
Nick"Maverick" Bernow
OIC
The OMBU Black Ops
Back to top Go down
FSXAA_#4_VIPER

FSXAA_#4_VIPER

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Alright Nick, you seem to be pretty sure of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 pm

FSXAA_#4_VIPER wrote:

Yo, this may be your guys conflict, but I am just wondering how you or anyone can possibly get through the Pacific without refueling ? I mean, steam and gas turbine ships need to be fueled or stocked up on coal in order to pas the PAcific, and the only ones who have rights currently to traverse the Pacific and to refuel at GPEO Islands are the FSXCG, Uatia and hopfully one day, the TFC. WCF and UCFS also have a route set up (I think), or they use to have one, in order to transport goods from their homes.

If FSXAA became Civil, and stopped trying to take everything over, illogically, and started to settle down, and run their group like leaders rather than tyrants, they might end up growing. The false mindset of having to take over everthing that is neutal is rediculis, and illogical without sense. Look at TFC, they are actually settleing down now, their group changed from the UMEF style of operation, to a TFC style of operation.

Groups don't have to be at war to engage enemy forces. Groups could keep their home land far from any acton, and partner up with allied forces where ever a war is, to change the tide of war. In this case, the FSXAA is targeted by almost every group out there as a threat. A group that has an ADHD and ADD issue, unable to think clearly or intelligently. IF the FSXAA wants to last, they had better start thinking more intelligently, rather than talking to the groups they want to invade and make flight to these places that are already occupied by other groups.

No one cares that the FSXAA created a scenery on an Island already occupied by another group. It is the FSXAA's fault for not asking around or doing any research into that matter. Thinking everyone is trying to stop your growth is a closed-minded thought. THese gorups fought for their positions or diplomatically aquired it over time. THey are not just about to give up their hard earned land and industry, or statiegic locations to some new group that might end up disbanding in the near future anyway, only to give that land to some other closed-minded groups.

FSXAA logically is starting to look like a Terrorist group, making ultimatums and threats to other group, trying to scare them, but not really having the true power to do anything. Two aircraft and a small boat are not going to win a war. This Ego of the FSXAA thinking they are more powerful than everyone is getting on the nerves of many groups, including groups they don't even know yet. Just by their observations of the FSXAA's actions toward their allies.

Here is a message to FSXAA: THere is help and advice available from other groups that have been around for years. IF you just changed your mentality and settled down and examined the maps and VR-World, sit back and observe how each gorup enteracts with the others. You will better understand how things work. This "Oh, I know how everything works" mentality is not working, that is Ego talk. You truly do not know how this VR-Wrold works. It is hard for someone with an Ego that is exposed to their wrongs to admit their wrong. FSXAA does not know how the VR-World operates, if they did they would recognize that the VR-World has changed after a few years, and that some places are gone, or new places exist, same goes with ships and aircraft.

Politically, everyone is ready to just all out end the FSXAA, jsut because they are anoyed, and know that they can achieve an easy victory. The FSXAA's Clasification is an unorganized, small Militia Group, that is on the verge of being labled as a Terrorist Group. FSXAA operates out of a makeshift base in the Middle section of Vietnam, and call alot of threats. And if the FSXAA attempts to covertly attack the OMBU in Ohio, by means of infiltration of small ground infiltration personnel, and pulls of a bombing of the OMBU home. the FSXAA will be considered a Terrorist group, according to the GPEO.

You have a chiose, and a chance to recover your image as a civil group.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Maverick wrote:
Attention OMBU:I am sick of your disrespect and arrogance.

Just playing devil's advocate, look who's talking...
Back to top Go down
FSXAA_#4_VIPER

FSXAA_#4_VIPER

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm

About us making ultimatums to other groups, to my knowledge this is the only ultimatum i have heard about from command.

Yes, the FSXAA is trying to expand, but since you have stated that:
Quote :
The FSXAA's Clasification is an unorganized, small Militia Group, that is on the verge of being labled as a Terrorist Group.
Quote :
If FSXAA became Civil, and stopped trying to take everything over, illogically, and started to settle down, and run their group like leaders rather than tyrants, they might end up growing. The false mindset of having to take over everthing that is neutal is rediculis, and illogical without sense. Look at TFC, they are actually settleing down now, their group changed from the UMEF style of operation, to a TFC style of operation.
If we are a small militia group and that even if we become civil, it would still be hard for us to gain territory and expand.But if you have any suggestions as to how we could improve how "civil" we are, and steps to take towards decreasing claims that we are a terrorist group, go ahead and let me know.But I have a theory as to why we are what you consider a "terrorist group":
Yes the FSXAA is small, we only have (to my knowledge) One base in Vietnam, We don't have a very big military force. I feel that my commanders decision making is because we do not have much. And we can't afford to be in a situation where we might lose the only things we have so we have to maintain a sense of whats going on and militaristic presence in the Virtual World. Now that you are saying we should become more civil and peaceful seems to me to be impossible. Even if we were civil, we would still have plenty of tension, especially with the FSXAA because we are a small group.

And to clarify what i mean by "Unit Transportation" is:
-Unit transportation would be such as using a cargo aircraft like a C-130 Hercules to transport supplies or aircraft to a base, now the cargo aircraft can vary somewhat but must meet certain standards to be in a way "fair".Now, I think that is a more logical way of transferring military aircraft and vehicles to different sectors rather then flying a Boeing F-18 across the Atlantic Ocean. Now think about it:
What gets more range?
A boeing F-18?
Or
A boeing 747?

It should be obvious that a 747 can travel farther than an F-18 and the 747 has cargo capacity meaning it could store military aircraft ON THE PLANE.Such as helo's, now to actually transport a certain amount of jets you would need something bigger than a 747, but not as big as an Antonov An-225 Mriya.
AND, since the Pacific is GPEO's territory I'm pretty sure we wouldn't even be taking such a route in the first place.
Do you understand what im trying to explain?

If not then let me ask you this:

Why do we have Air Transport squadrons in the air force?
I'll give you a hint: Its not mostly for troops.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 am

I got this one covered people.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

The short route between your and OMBU's territory is over the Pacific... You have stated that you will not be using that route. However this is purely being used as a measuring stick.
It's around 13,226.69 kilometers between your airport and OMBU land.
747 range is 12,400 kilometers.
Short... and the usage of these for military purposes is widely frowned upon
let's look at the C-130 then...
3,800 kilometers... that's still way short...

Please use your brain... there is no way that a 747 can carry a modern fighter aircraft, or even a helicopter.

In short... you really have no idea what your talking about...
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 am

FSXAA_#4_VIPER wrote:

If we are a small militia group and that even if we become civil, it would still be hard for us to gain territory and expand.But if you have any suggestions as to how we could improve how "civil" we are, and steps to take towards decreasing claims that we are a terrorist group, go ahead and let me know.But I have a theory as to why we are what you consider a "terrorist group":
Yes the FSXAA is small, we only have (to my knowledge) One base in Vietnam, We don't have a very big military force. I feel that my commanders decision making is because we do not have much. And we can't afford to be in a situation where we might lose the only things we have so we have to maintain a sense of whats going on and militaristic presence in the Virtual World. Now that you are saying we should become more civil and peaceful seems to me to be impossible. Even if we were civil, we would still have plenty of tension, especially with the FSXAA because we are a small group.

What was stated about your group is true, and that uding the scientific method to scale the differences between groups helps for groups to understand what they trule look like.

Idea to help the FSXAA grow rather than taking militeristic action:

You could start by examining advice, and seeing if it applies to you as a group. Rather than starting out taking over everything in site around your area, why not take the time to examine your groups well being ? Example: Create, test, edit and experament with a website, and doctor it up with yur history, even if there is bad history it could be used to your advantage. Keeping your history truthful, and detailed, with your groups point of view. This would help other to uderstand your strugle as a small group, or unit.

Once you have a sustainable site, recruitment of random individuals in FSX would be a good idea, and in stead of recruiting, try to make friends that might be willing to work with you in the development of the FSXAA. You don'e even need to have a base i the world yet, in order to start your group. That, or if you have some skills with ADE, you could make a small dirt strip somewhere in Vietnam, move out of that one civilian airport, and work with locals in which your small Militia like group could use a story of your development in the VR-World. Revolting the S-Nam Government, causing a Coup.

During the time of the Coup, you could do some research about Nam, and locate all the major city's, ports, etc. And, you could also get into FSX, free flight, and scroll through the list for "Military Bases" or airports that end with an "AB" so you can better understand the ID's of the Military Bases rather than the Civilian ones. You never know, GPEO might also do some research on that, just to mark all Military Bases on a map, for you to go by, maybe for future training and war-game operations among your members. And, trying to find out who is more knowledgeable in your group about aviation, and appointing them as a lead training officer could help in establishing a training program.

Having a Training Program will help for your group to produce more experienced pilots. This way you could recruit inexperienced players and turn them into elite fighting machines. However, it is a good idea to train with full realism settings on, including stress, and to use realistic flying craft. I noticed that Harrier you guys have can yaw really good, and fighters that hover dont yawreally well. Those kind of craft were designed to take off and land by hovering, so once they are high enough they could speed up and be able to dog fight. THere would be so much momentup during flight that stopping on a dime and picking it up will not be possible. Even the EF-2000 that GPEO uses can't do that, however when it spirals it can stop fast, but it uses its flat-spin to stop ,and it is not under as much control untill the polit regains it.

Primary Aircraft, is another issue. Choosing F-18's makes groups all look the same. UAtia is a prime example of a group that uses Russian Block Craft, which is widly distributed throughout the world. MiG's are not all that bad, there is a good MiG-29 on Simviation, and a good model on Alphasim. You could start your own MiG-29 and aircraft company by taking the Panle out of the Simviation MiG-29 and putting it into the Alphasim one, making for a more open VC, and using FS-Panel Studio, you could place a Radar on it, so that you have a some what advance fighter. If you are interested in using craft that everyone else regards as useless. It is the Pilot, not the Craft. Some might hate Russian Craft, but you know what, those are more pletaful than many others. I have a good MiG-21 model, and am willing to give it to you. IT flies realistic and can do good in a fight, despite what others say about it. And these craft were built to last, rather than to fall apart. As in, cheap to maintain, rarly falls apart, cna be banged up by ground crews (because when Russia was a Soviet Union, they built things to last "Like Craftsman").

Think about this. We are doing this on FSX, and to dog fight we need to be within one mile or less to get kills. And a uneak froup that uses MiG-21's and MiG-29's, would stand out, and recruits would join from all over. Hell, the F-4E could be brought back from the mothballs, and some of the craft stockpiled in the US wasting away in the desert could be utilized. F-14's and F-4's all wasting away, although the F-14's are actually being used in the VR-World by multiple groups still.

All inall, your group has enugh room to grow right there, you just kep looking out further, rather than loking at what is right there. That idea of MAnchuria would also be a good idea. I am sure GPEO would be willing to ship all of yor craft and troops to that Region, and you would be right next to TFC, and I amsure they would be good trading partners with you. I mean, their large population on the small islands, you could be in a position to use your population in Manchuria to trade them food, for electronic goods. Open up Railroads and sea trading ports. Create small Airline Companies for the North West Pacific Region. Look, you see ? "North West PAcific Airlines" is a good name for a future regional airline company. And in Manchuria, you could go in free flight, look for good areas for bases, and use ADE to build them, or find someones help in finding good locations.

I am willing to help personally, to give you ideas, and work with you with ADE, to start some custom bases. You have seen my work: www.freedomsimx.webs.com. You also could talk to the former ACC Leader Jack "Intruder" Corsi, for assistance on base design. But we are just a few of designers. Your neighbor TFC would be a more logical group to contact about construction, and they could go by rail from Korea and build bases for you, andin return you guys could all form alliances or even help one another with joint training operatios.

These are just a few ideas that just pop in when you open your mind to it, no limits to a groups ability to grow. There is only limits to the openess of ones mind, to be able to think up new ideas. Following in referenc to TFC, FSXCG GPEO and Uatia would ensure your group becomes an International Structured Faction, rather than an inexperienced militia group.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I have a few Russian block aircraft that I would be willing to loan. Namingly:
Mig-25
Su-27
Su-30
Su-33
Su-35
Su-37
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

There are some things that must be cleaned up. First of all, This conflict has nothing to do with expanding the AA. This is about Bernow learning to respect other Vm's, and not threatening others if he cant back it up. (Note: PM me on skype if you want the proof of threats.) Secondly, I say again, Bernow can be reached. Our attack will be launched from ANCS, to Ohio. That trip is much less than the 12,000+ KM that Archer has suggested. The aircraft on that base have sufficient range to reach Ohio, and for a return trip, hopefully. We will not enter GPEO airspace, we will be flying at high altitude over international waters. However, if you should choose to avoid destruction, my surrender terms are really quite simple. I only ask for more respect from you in the future. However, if you want to risk it all on a hopeless gamble, by all means, continue on your present course.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Session is up... after 43 minutes of hopping through sessions...

Competition lobby, OMBU-FSXAA War Room.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Unfortunately, due to every member of both sides not agreeing on joining a unified session, the battle has been postponed until a later date. If you are planning on attacking, remember the rule that the battle must be defendable.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Maverick wrote:
Unfortunately, due to every member of both sides not agreeing on joining a unified session, the battle has been postponed until a later date. If you are planning on attacking, remember the rule that the battle must be defendable.

we have a session up in comps, with everybody but FSXAA in it. No disconnects or anything. Not joining would make you a pussy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

what hapened to the sesion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimatium to OMBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatium to OMBU   Ultimatium to OMBU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatium to OMBU
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next