ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request to start Northwest Virtual Airlines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FSXVM

Request to start Northwest Virtual Airlines. Empty
PostSubject: Request to start Northwest Virtual Airlines.   Request to start Northwest Virtual Airlines. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm

I disbanned the FSXVG, and am restarting all together about this whole, "VR" thing, so, I'm requesting to start again, but as a VA.
We'll work for any VM that deems us either worthy, or wants our assistance. I always had rather run my little VA modestly, instead of be in a big VM, or small VM. I didn't want to be in a VM either way. http://northwestairlinesva.webs.com/ is the site, and I'm referbishing it soon. I'm "digging it back out of the basement." So, if you'll let me, I'll restart as a VA. but, keep this ID so I don't have to deal with getting a new one.

Thank you for your time to read this, and thank you for giving me a chance with the VM the first time. I knew it would all fall someday, and I knew I'd someday be doing this. but still. Thanks for the initial chance you gave me when I had the VM.

Thank you. (again)
Back to top Go down

Request to start Northwest Virtual Airlines.
Page 1 of 1